The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

So I'm coming to terms with the fact that its never gonna snow

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
mommehK
Expert

Has anyone been this guy yet?

[IMG]http://fvtcdan.files.wordpress.com/2010 ... =300&h=225[/IMG]
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

High of 70 mid December. *** break out the swim trunks flip flops and sun screen. I'm going to the beach for Christmas in Charleston

mommehK
Expert

Maybe they can buy lots of this???

MrClemsonKeri
Expert

maybe we can get a bulk discount and get a couple simi truck loads

this weather is horid
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

It's funny how everyone is already freaking out. It's not even technically winter yet for 5 more days.
WOOOOOO!

carvebeast
Advanced

MY LIFE IS OVER
jamsandwich
Expert

@theKENDOG 264963 wrote:It's funny how everyone is already freaking out. It's not even technically winter yet for 5 more days.

but but but the season is over in 4 weeks!!!! and i wont ever get to go to my favorite mountain and im sick of paying full price!

this weather sucks so bad im going to go the beach.

pout pout whine pout pout
mommehK
Expert

@theKENDOG 264963 wrote:It's funny how everyone is already freaking out. It's not even technically winter yet for 5 more days.

Actually I'm more interested in it for the hope that my hubs will get at least one last chance to see snow on the ground. :(

Let that tidbit sober everyone up for a minute...puts things in a whole new perspective.
Tmiller72
Expert

As I mentioned in another thread earlier, 2 seasons ago we didn't get any real snow or cold weather until the 18th of Dec. Although the long range forecasts don't look good. I certainly don't ski during the holiday period, but I wish the slopes were 100% open so the resorts could make money. A bad X-mas could lead to Beech and Sugar never getting 100% open. No matter how cold it gets.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
bamapilot
Expert

@Mr.ClemsonKeri 264957 wrote:High of 70 mid December. *** break out the swim trunks flip flops and sun screen. I'm going to the beach for Christmas in Charleston

You need to charge your ipad.