The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Sugar lift chair for sale?

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
planters49

I missed out when Sugar was selling their old chair lift chairs a few years ago. Does anybody have one for sale?
rickyharlov

I think you should search classifieds sites for buying old lift chairs , there you can get these old lift chairs at the affordable price.
Wanakenatransplant
Beginner

I have one of the Sugar big red chairs they sold about 7 years ago. I never installed it - still sitting in my yard. I would sell for the amount I have in it -$200. I am located in Salisbury, NC if you want to buy it and pick it up.
planters49

I just saw your message. Do you have a picture of the chair?
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

I almost bought a red lift chair. Kinda regret not doing it now.
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
bga

Just saw this...
wondering if chair for sale still ?
Brian
Wanakenatransplant
Beginner

bga wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:42 am Just saw this...
wondering if chair for sale still ?
Brian
I still have mine and would sell it for $200. It probably needs new wood and paint as it has been sitting in the woods for several years. I am in Salisbury, NC if you want to buy it and pick it up.
bga

tried pm ; didn't work...
yes, interested
please send me a way to contact you
brian
Wanakenatransplant
Beginner

bga wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:26 pm tried pm ; didn't work...
yes, interested
please send me a way to contact you
brian
I just sent you a PM. Thanks. Jason
David Orr
Beginner

Sugar Mountain installing a detachable quad on Oma's Meadow (Big Red) this summer....sure going to be a lot of chairs...hope he sells them!