Wanted: used twin tip skis

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
brigand
Beginner

Looking to buy a pair of used twin tip skis, around 160 cm, give or take. Doesn't bother me if they are a bit scuffed/dinged up as long as they don't require non-cosmetic repair.

Been lurking on Craigslist for more than a year trying to find a pair with no luck - well, at least none for a reasonable price :(
yardsale
Expert

i have some 171 line chronics w/ marker griffon bindings. skis on the right
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
brigand
Beginner

Can you send me a PM with your price and where you're located?
yardsale
Expert

pm sent
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
miniracer
Beginner

Have some 159? K2's. Basicly new. Were mounted but no bindings on them right now. Can discuss it if you have interest.
brigand
Beginner

What kind of K2's? I bought a pair of 2012 EXTs and have been skiing them this season and really like them a lot; I like the K2 Shreditor/Petitor twin-tips, too, but havent been able to find a pair- I believe last season was their last in production (maybe earlier).
FleurDeSki
Beginner

I've got some Prophet 90s that I might be willing to part with, but they are 179 I believe
brigand
Beginner

Sure, PM me with some pics and your asking price :)