The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Wanted: used twin tip skis

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
brigand
Beginner

Looking to buy a pair of used twin tip skis, around 160 cm, give or take. Doesn't bother me if they are a bit scuffed/dinged up as long as they don't require non-cosmetic repair.

Been lurking on Craigslist for more than a year trying to find a pair with no luck - well, at least none for a reasonable price :(
yardsale
Expert

i have some 171 line chronics w/ marker griffon bindings. skis on the right
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
brigand
Beginner

Can you send me a PM with your price and where you're located?
yardsale
Expert

pm sent
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
miniracer
Beginner

Have some 159? K2's. Basicly new. Were mounted but no bindings on them right now. Can discuss it if you have interest.
brigand
Beginner

What kind of K2's? I bought a pair of 2012 EXTs and have been skiing them this season and really like them a lot; I like the K2 Shreditor/Petitor twin-tips, too, but havent been able to find a pair- I believe last season was their last in production (maybe earlier).
FleurDeSki
Beginner

I've got some Prophet 90s that I might be willing to part with, but they are 179 I believe
brigand
Beginner

Sure, PM me with some pics and your asking price :)