The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Wanted: Ski bindings

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
RMacSki
Advanced

In this old thread - http://www.skinorthcarolina.com/message ... ional+skis - i was going to mount those skis. Instead I bought boots and have been renting sticks wherever I go...

This season I want to buy some cheap bindings and use these skis for East Coast to save a few bucks on rentals. ANyone have an old set of bindings I could purchase for these? I may just get something off ebay but I trust you folks more than them.
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
yardsale
Expert

ayyyy i mite whats ur waist
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
RMacSki
Advanced

Ha. This ski has an 80mm waist. How big are the brakes?
yardsale
Expert

I want to say 80 or 90 but I'll have to check.  They are an older fks model
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
RMacSki
Advanced

yea not too concerned with how good they are, just as long as they are functional and won't break on me mid day.
RMacSki
Advanced

didn't win an ebay auction... learning that most stuff on there is so old and not on indemnified list anymore. how concerned should I be about that? Is it true shops won't mount non-indemnified bindings?