The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

FS: Line Prophet 90 179mm

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
FleurDeSki
Beginner

Selling my very lightly used Prophet 90s. Probably less than 10 days on them. Too short for me. These are the 2011 models with the same graphics as these....

Drilled once for Marker Griffons, current boots are 295 BSL. No core shots, tops sheets about perfect. I dont have pics right now as they are in my storage unit.

$200
davidski
Expert

this is a good deal, unfortunately I can't do it
RMacSki
Advanced

I'm intrigued. These are 90mm underfoot?
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
FleurDeSki
Beginner

Yes

90mm
RMacSki
Advanced

i definitely need to get myself a pair and this seems like a great deal. I'm not too tech savvy about mounting and my boot size, etc though.

I wear 27.5 boots, does that really matter? I assume since there are no bindings currently then your drill holes shouldn't matter?
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
FleurDeSki
Beginner

There are bindings on them now, but will take them off. As far as re-drilling, I can't really tell you, as I know nothing about that. My BSL is 295, and they were drilled for Griffons. Maybe someone else can speak about re drilling, or if you'd need to
Last edited by FleurDeSki on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidski
Expert

RMac -- your BSL on mondo 27.5 is probly 315

too bad since the usual range of adjustment is about 20mm and his existing holes probly won't work with the same binding-- they can be plugged of course but you will probably have some near overlaps given how close your BSL's are on most other bindings --

You could buy Marker Schizos which could mount around any existing hole pattern because they move around on a plate like demo bindings; also if you have an idea of the binding you want -- print out the appropriate paper template(http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/show ... -Templates) fold them to a 315 mm centerline and compare the hole layouts. Lastly if you will use these out west you could move the mount centerline back a little which can be better in softer snow
FleurDeSki
Beginner

RMac...Its apparent your boots are too big! Size down.