The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

FS: 2 once used Ski Sets

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
spyker1982

FS: Men's Salomon Skis 162cm and Women's Salomon Skis 159cm. Both sets come with boots, bindings, and poles and ski bag. Skis are practically new. I'm original owner. Bought new in Japan in 2011 while I was stationed there. Haven't used since. Mens boots are Solomon...women's boots are head brand. Asking $800 for all of it. I accept PayPal. Buyer eats fees. No international shipping. These skis are sharp and ready to go. The only thing: I do not have the black pants in the photo you see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spyker1982

I'm sorry. Mens boots size are 30.0-30.5 & women's are 26-26.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RMacSki
Advanced

Hi. Welcome to the board. It seems you aren't going to be around here much since you are selling all of your gear.

Unless you've acquired new gear, but we wouldn't know that since these are your first two posts. Do you still ski? Where do you ski?

Thanks for registering simply to schlep some gear!
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
scotus
Intermediate

Is that 800 Dollars or Yen?
Droogie
Advanced

Awesome. So glad you could show up to try fleecing us for gear you likely way overpaid for in Japan. The realistic value for that level of equipment even if used one day (which is almost always a fib, wink, wink) is about $400. This website is a community, not eBay where you try to make the most money possible and not be a part of the dialogue. Get real.

Good luck!
FleurDeSki
Beginner

dang yall are a tough crowd. where do you expect them to try and sell gear?

They dont ski any longer...dont expect forum participation. Yeah, maybe the price point is wrong, theyll figure that out.
Droogie
Advanced

@FleurDeSki 299318 wrote:dang yall are a tough crowd. where do you expect them to try and sell gear?

eBay.
chloehamilton

Hi,

I was also planning to purchase the ski gear but then my friend suggested that it is always preferable to go for ski rentals rather than purchasing it. I always for Twinner Alex Sports store for all types of ski rentals. Check this out for best ski gears.
FleurDeSki
Beginner

@chloehamilton 299382 wrote:Hi,

I was also planning to purchase the ski gear but then my friend suggested that it is always preferable to go for ski rentals rather than purchasing it. I always for Twinner Alex Sports store for all types of ski rentals. Check this out for best ski gears.

i love French spammers...
skipink
Expert

Yeah the Pyrenees are a little to far to go to rent.:rolleyes:
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."