The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Pants of all colors

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
yardsale
Expert

more pictures available on request

black dot snowpants, khaki, size L. waterproofing is crappy. rail stains and tears around ankles, 2/10, $20

quiksilver size XL, brightish yellow, worn maybe 3 times. 9/10 condition due to tiny *** tears and stains around ankles- unnoticeable really, otherwise brand new. 8k/5k waterproof/breathability. $50. (matching jacket available too)

fate size L, green, insulated. condition 6/10. few scuffs, interior liner has 1 tear but has been sealed with gorilla tape. $30

quiksilver size M, condition 7/10. few scuffs and rail marks, worst is shown in the picture. 8k/5k. $40.

DNA size 36 (L?), red, condition 4/10. some scuffs and tears, rail marks, etc. reasonable tear across one of the legs (2nd picture). $30

best meetup is charlotte area, 2nd best beech, 3rd best anywhere between charlotte and beech, and 4th best is shipping. dont be scared
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

Do you accept silk road trades?
yardsale
Expert

all offers will be entertained
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Droogie
Advanced

How big of a guy are you? How did the Quicksilvers fit on you? I'm 5'9" 163 for reference.
teledave
Expert

@Droogie 297367 wrote:How big of a guy are you?

Shouldn't that be ROY D MERCER's line?
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
yardsale
Expert

@Droogie 297367 wrote:How big of a guy are you? How did the Quicksilvers fit on you? I'm 5'9" 163 for reference.

i'm 5'11" 180, they fit fine and were probably the correct size for me. i moved on because i was looking for something baggier. i can model 4 u later if you want
RMacSki
Advanced

@yardsale 297373 wrote:... i was looking for something steezier. i can model 4 u later if you want

fyp
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
yardsale
Expert

^ty rmac

they fit pretty close to how the other large pants fit me, i don't think they'd be too big if you're only 2" shorter
skipink
Expert

That's what she said.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."