The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

I need boots...

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
NCSkiFanatic15
Advanced

I am looking to get some free/cheap boots around size 7.5-8.5 to use this season. Just bought some last season and they ended up tearing on my at the front (not sure how) so my feet are freezing right now as I ski! If anyone can help me out I will very much appreciate it. Maybe I can come up with some stuff to exchange for the boots that will help you or someone in your family/someone you know out! Thanks again guys and gals and happy shredding!!!
SoulRider
Beginner

I have a pair of Burtons for sale on Ebay.

[IMG]http://r.ebay.com/6wrzrF[/IMG]

http://r.ebay.com/6wrzrF
SoulRider
Beginner

The boot says size 6 but I wear 7.5 shoes and they fit fine. The liners are new and are a 7.5.
skipink
Expert

Hey Nic, I have my old boots that you can try. They are size 8.5. They are my first boots so not bad but not great. I don't want to sell them because I want to keep them as a back up but you are welcome to use them until you find a new pair.

Soul rider, where are you located? My daughter needs snowboard boots but I would prefer she try them on first. And I'm not trying to steal a sale to Nic. She needs ski boots.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
SoulRider
Beginner

I live in china grove but we are planning a youth day trip to beech in the next couple of weeks for a Saturday. I can bring them with me then and meet up.
WVULINK
Beginner

Soul- First off I'm glad to finally meet another Rowan County skier/boarder. Seems like there aren't many of us.

Second, my daughter may be interested in the Burtons. They still available or did you get them sold on ebay?
skipink
Expert

If WVULINK's daughter can wear them go for it. We are at Beech a lot but our daughter is not always with us. If they don't sell we can check them out later. Let me know when you will be at Beech and we can meet up.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
yardsale
Expert

i need some snowboard boots (cheap/free preferred). i normally wear about a 10.5 in street shoes. what u got?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
SoulRider
Beginner

WVULINK, they are still available. My husband and I can meet up with you this weekend and let her try them on. We will be in concord on Friday and Saturday.

I also have 2 Burton zip up hoodies if she is interested in them. I haven't put them on eBay yet. Probably going to let them go for 10 bucks each.
StealthBoarder
Expert

What size are the Burton hoodies?

Any pics?