The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Attention big footed snowboarders - free size 13 boots!

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
jt3
Intermediate

I have a pair of 32 Focus Boa boots in size 13 you can have. They were used for about 40 days total. Not too packed out, and minimal wear. Dual boas.

I'm in statesville. You gotta pick them up if you want them. I can make arrangements to meet you between statesville and possibly Cornelius, depending on the day.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Ill take them If you have them. I have 3 guys at home who all wear size 13, these would make trying snowboarding easier for my kid.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
jt3
Intermediate

you got em. i live on the north end of LKN in Troutman. let me know when and where is best to meet. Glad someone can use them. I couldnt see just chucking them in the garbage. theyve got some life in em still. PM me your info. JT
2slikstix
Expert

Thanks for the Boots JT They fit my son great... now to try and find a board for him to try converting from 2 stix to 1
jt3
Intermediate

I am so glad he could use them! They are great boots. I may be able to help with a board shortly! Ive got a few of them and I'm getting ready to order some new rides. Whats his height/weight and experience level on the snow?
2slikstix
Expert

tyler has been skiing 14 years. Boarding 2 days of that.

he is 5-11 160