The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

2 Winterplace Tix -make an offer

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
swamphox
Expert

I won some lift tickets from snowcountry.com to Winterplace. This was great. The contest said they're to be used in the spring however the tickets say theyre good til 12-31-14

I'd suggest using them this season just to be on the safe side.

I can't use them because it'd be a family trip which would all be well and good except for the fact that the snowtubing height requirement is 44 inches and my son is 40 or so on a good day. Without a lot to do I can see the trip going badly quickly.

to top that off my wife needs to study on the one weekend my work schedule allows a trip.

Make an offer. I'm perfectly happy to trade. (Airline and/or hotel gift cards, NC lift tix, used ski boots in my size...come up with something)

Imma leave this up for a couple days. Afterwards I'm putting them on ebay.
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3
jamsandwich
Expert

i'll take them for free since the interest is so high