The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

FS: Smith I/O Goggles- Black Foundation

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
CJO
Beginner

Barely used SMITH OPTICS I/O ski goggles. I just paid $160.00 for them as I thought I lost my old school pair, just found my old goggles so now,,,,,,,, I would like to sell the brand new SMITH I/O I just bought, my loss is your gain. I used them only one day, they really rip and I am told they never fog up! The two lenses that come with it are the cloudy weather and the dark mirror. Frames are black and they do have the quick release clips for changing out the lenses on the fly.

■Medium Fit

■Quick Release Lens System

■Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics

■Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex™ Filter

■Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses

■Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap

■Quickfit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle

■Dual Layer, DriWix Face Foam

■Helmet Compatible

■ Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve

Asking $110, including shipping.

CJ
yardsale
Expert

sexy goggs
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
SkiCop
Expert

You paid $160 for goggles? Wow, I didn't even know that was possible.
CJO
Beginner

@yardsale 241155 wrote:sexy goggs

Yeah baby!

@SkiCop 241178 wrote:You paid $160 for goggles? Wow, I didn't even know that was possible.

No need to hate :) With the two easily interchangeable lenses, you can think of it as two goggles in one. If you think that's expensive, there are some that run $500!

CJ
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

These are some great gogs! I found a pair for my g/f for 60$ on the interweb about a month ago. They were the I/Os (small/Female) but damn do they rock! Even though they are bright blue and pink. I started to buy me a pair but figured they would be to small. After trying hers on they were, but they are so bad *** with being able to pop lenses in and out in under a min... I'm wishing I would just grabed me a pair to rock. They would really match my butterfly skis as well :rolleyes:
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
StealthBoarder
Expert

I got the same goggles online for $60 brand new. I agree w/ SkiCop...too much.
jamsandwich
Expert

i heard someone sells these in the beech parking lot
CJO
Beginner

@Dracan6 241198 wrote:These are some great gogs! I found a pair for my g/f for 60$ on the interweb about a month ago. They were the I/Os (small/Female) but damn do they rock! Even though they are bright blue and pink. I started to buy me a pair but figured they would be to small. After trying hers on they were, but they are so bad *** with being able to pop lenses in and out in under a min... I'm wishing I would just grabed me a pair to rock. They would really match my butterfly skis as well :rolleyes:

That's what magic markers are for!

CJ
CJO
Beginner

@StealthBoarder 241202 wrote:I got the same goggles online for $60 brand new. I agree w/ SkiCop...too much.

There are some styles out there for around $100, but they are fugly.. either teal, red and white or have a headband with leather tassles on them. I'd like to see where you get them for $60... You can't get them for less than $100 on promotive.

CJ
CJO
Beginner

@jamsandwich 241209 wrote:i heard someone sells these in the beech parking lot

Real ones?

CJ