The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

FS: Smith I/O Goggles- Black Foundation

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
CJO
Beginner

@scotus 280269 wrote:I know its been a while, but are those brown goggles still available? I assume so, since there has been no post indicating a sale. In payment for the goggles, I am sending this picture of a spider I received in payment of a debt owed to me. If this is not acceptable, I will have to ask that you return the spider to me.

Sorry. Already sold. Here is your returned spider.

CJ
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

HA

FIN
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

It puts the lotion in the basket
Jaybez
Beginner

Soooo. These things still for sale?

If so, do you know if they have stat tracking? I am planning on hitting App and want to make sure I have a counter for the free fall in elevation.
CJO
Beginner

@Jaybez 284868 wrote:Soooo. These things still for sale?

If so, do you know if they have stat tracking? I am planning on hitting App and want to make sure I have a counter for the free fall in elevation.

@CJO 284609 wrote:Sorry. Already sold. Here is your returned spider.

CJ

Reading comprehension...

Didn't have the stat tracking device. I think you'd have to wait for the next version anyway. I don't think that the current version could handle all that vert at App anyway.

CJ
Jaybez
Beginner

@CJO 284917 wrote:Reading comprehension...

Didn't have the stat tracking device. I think you'd have to wait for the next version anyway. I don't think that the current version could handle all that vert at App anyway.

CJ

I was refering to the original Smith i/o that the thread was based on... Surely those are still available.
CJO
Beginner

@CJO 241358 wrote:

Anyway, these are sold. Guess we can start talking about something else :)

CJ

...page 2....

This might still be available:

@mmmtaters 244543 wrote:FS: Genuine Inuit designed snow goggles

In the photo I am wearing a pair of genuine Inuit snow goggles. The lenses are a yet-mass-marketed new technology in which the slits actually magnify sight into a 3D like experience without ducking like a ruhtard in the movie theater. Magnification is up to 7x with a real time aspect ratio that allows you to perceive what is in front of you as if you were looking at it with only your eyes. It really is uncanny how these things can make response time so much quicker when the inevitable gaper jumps in front of you.

Since all of you will want this new tech, I'll start the bidding at $100 and shipping of $78 will be paid by the lucky winner.

Post note: No, the coat is not for sale.

CJ