The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

FS: Smith I/O Goggles- Black Foundation

A Forum for buying, selling and swapping gear. NOTICE-HEAVILY MODERATED FOR SKI/BOARDING RELATED GEAR ONLY. Spammers don't bother and no garage sale crud
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

^^Must have steezey, baby sealskin jacket. I offer a pair of I/O's and free shipping
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
mmmtaters
Advanced

Definitely no trades for the coat.<<<When I typed this I said aloud, "period."

There will be a flat $7000 paypal payment, but if you want to include the I/O's, we can make that $6980 since the apparent going price is $20 for those goggles, and with good reason... the I/O's are now using outdated tech compared to the Inuit 7X.

PM me for the paypal.
Jaybez
Beginner

um... I am a prince from a middle eastern country that is trying to relocate to the US. I will gladly pay this some of money for the genuine inuit goggles, plus 1 meallion dollars. I will just need your account number, the routing number, and your pin to forward the money from my Swiss accounts.

did I mention the 1 meallion dollars?
Jaybez
Beginner

Any way we could get an offseason sale? Maybe 30-40% off the lowest marked price? That is the trend with snow gear this time-O-year.
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

^^Still looking for you to soften up on the Baby Seal Skin Jacket
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
Jaybez
Beginner

Baby seal skin jacket... perfect outfit for clubin'
yardsale
Expert

only took you 4 months to come up with that, but well worth the time spent. A+
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

remedial math anyone....... anyone........Beuler???
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
yardsale
Expert

@2slikstix 248021 wrote:remedial math anyone....... anyone........Beuler???

? are you giving lessons or do you need someone to teach you?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
jamsandwich
Expert

@CJO 241058 wrote:Barely used SMITH OPTICS I/O ski goggles. I just paid $160.00 for them as I thought I lost my old school pair, just found my old goggles so now,,,,,,,, I would like to sell the brand new SMITH I/O I just bought, my loss is your gain. I used them only one day, they really rip and I am told they never fog up! The two lenses that come with it are the cloudy weather and the dark mirror. Frames are black and they do have the quick release clips for changing out the lenses on the fly.

â–*Medium Fit

â–*Quick Release Lens System

â–*Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics

â–*Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex� Filter

â–*Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses

â–*Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap

â–*Quickfit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle

â–*Dual Layer, DriWix Face Foam

â–*Helmet Compatible

â–* Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve

Asking $110, including shipping.

CJ

I'll do $160+ shipping if these are still available!