The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

FF Day at Cat 1-30-20

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
swamphox
Expert

Got up early, rock star parking, AJ and I lapped upper omg and alley cat all day. He challenged some middle school kids from tallulah falls private school to a race and won handily so I am hoping maybe...maybe...I can nudge him toward NASTAR at least. He also found a top to bottom route down upper snowbird, alley cat, to turkey trot that was loaded with kickers which he liked...

Conditions were a dang site better than they have been. We havnt been Since 12/20-21 when we went to Ober and Cat and conditions werent fantastic but they were the best theyd be until MLK day. We've been out an about alot, Apps opening day, a day at cat in nov, can u ski....just havnt been motivated to do a TR (studying for some promotional tests at work)

Anyhow, we r still about and hoping to hit up Winterplace soon.
Pics if u r interested
We saw an elk on fie top rd in someones yard

Random guy trudging up the hill, not an employee, not wearing ski or snowboard gear....had back pack...maybe a go ruck guy?

snowlerbladez and bunkerpants ftw. i told this guy he reminded me of saucer boy...he didnt know who he was. I did a very loud ego claim to a couple of coworkers who shouted at me from the back porch while I was in the lift lines, the 2 guys (ff's from ocala FL) actually knew of GNAR and laughed so I didnt look like a total egotistical jerk to at least 2 people:)

maybe a vid later....
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3