The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Skipink plays hooky

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
skipink
Expert

Since my skis were in my Beech Mountain locker and would not magically teleport themselves to Snowshoe, someone had to go fetch them and if you are there you might as well ski a few runs! Got on the snow a little late but since there were no crowds it didn’t matter. Absolutely the best day in February. The snow quality was excellent and since Beech was able to make snow the last 2 days there was no sign of damage from all the rain. The base is still good and grooming this year has been top notch. Got a few runs in w Kelly and then ran into Bored Too so a run with him as well. A morning well spent.

"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
boredtoo
Beginner

Looks like a fun day, but that wasn't me skiing with you!
skipink
Expert

Yikes! It’s Paul and I thought that’s what his screen name is! My bad. Too bad you weren’t there too.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
almost good
Beginner

It was me! It was a great day on the snow and fun skiing with you too.
BaZinGa
Advanced

Woot woot! Much better than my 12hrs in the office but I'm done until next week [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk