The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Dip trip flip fantasia. Sugar opened!

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

It was a perfect day Tuesday skiing solo. I arrived at 130 knowing the guns would be off by then. Sugar did a great job getting the slopes covered. No thin area and nice packed manmade had my legs burning with the top to bottom runs. The high speed quad makes the trip back up just as fast! )
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

So that I wouldnt have to Moderate myself :roll: :roll: .... i whiped out my DickTracy camera.... Just for KGW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"