The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

The Official Skipink Snowshoe 2016 Trip Report

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

HEY now i thought that we concluded that Bultaco 51.4 was not an official number as that "run" was 3 miles long aka the BUS ride to SilverCreek!

where as i clicked off a nice 49.6 on a legitimate Western Territory slope. just saying

safeTmanEd
Beginner

Looks like a great time was had! Wish i hadn't missed this year. This was a strange ski year. I don't think I'll have a tough time forgetting the conditions I experienced all year!
"Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." -- Einstein
skipink
Expert

ImageImage

JD this is Bultaco (I can't remember my code to get on the site) as you can see my summaries 53.39 was over 3.11 miles or distance from village to silver creek, however 51.43 summary corresponds perfectly with sawmill glades and actually the run before it was 51.1 on camp 99! Hey just trying to hang with ODB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

I did not get to meet up much with anyone.. got to see Davidski for a min.. watched pink and Captain ski past me one time..

Our ski racing and other planned stuff kept us busy all weekend...

It was nice to hang with "SKISC" and "Powdah Dreamer" for a few days again.. Cheers Bo's!

I Hope the summit and everyone hanging out enjoying good times with friends from the oldschool days of SkiNC will lead to everyone planning some good stuff for next ski season...

maybe some camping adventures this summer???

Cheers!
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

ok that works for me
spydeeTJB
Intermediate

Davidski caught in an emotional moment with his favorite Silver Creek

dreamnofpow
Expert

Although we didn't get to enjoy the Summit festivities, It was great to catch up with Ski Pink, Bultaco, DavidSki and meet Spydee. Great people and we had a great time with the Old School crew who still rips it up all over the SE.
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Fun times as always! Thanks to SkiSE for making this possible!

JD came back into the light.

Until next year.
RMacSki
Advanced

awesome. hope this tradition stays alive forever.

one year I'll finally make it.
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.