The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

An EPIC Utah Trip 1/27-1/31/13 (LOTS OF PICS)

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
angel
Advanced

This is fantastic! Best I've seen for awhile!!! Good job!!
apxskir
Beginner

Best shot. Love the Patroller riding the chair in the back.

Looks like an awesome time. One that you will remember forever. Way to go guys!!
mmmtaters
Advanced

This was the best trip ever. KDOG's killin' the TR game!
Droogie
Advanced

Gentlemen, I have checked out hundreds of TRs since I joined Skinc.com. THIS is FAR, FAR and away the deepest, most epic snow I have even seen posted on here. You guys are lucky and I'm glad you guys really got after it. WOW!
jamsandwich
Expert

dave is always the steeziest. so fresh
RMacSki
Advanced

yall absolutely killed it. trip of a lifetime. The chances of getting conditions like that on a pre-planned trip are like hitting the lottery.

UNREAL
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
teledave
Expert

Very nice TR. Some ripping riding in there too.

@RMacSki 287349 wrote: The chances of getting conditions like that on a pre-planned trip are like hitting the lottery.

Not really, I've had a trip like that and 4 very close. It's why for my money, if powder is what you are looking for; UT is the best ski destination there is.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@teledave 287362 wrote:Not really, I've had a trip like that and 4 very close. It's why for my money, if powder is what you are looking for; UT is the best ski destination there is.

I've been to Utah 4 times now and never anywhere else out west. I've hit it good 2 of those 4 times. This was by far the best though in terms of snow.
WOOOOOO!

RMacSki
Advanced

@teledave 287362 wrote:Not really, I've had a trip like that and 4 very close. It's why for my money, if powder is what you are looking for; UT is the best ski destination there is.

Don't get me wrong, hitting a powder day on a pre-planned trip is not uncommon, but to get conditions as they were described by ski patrol and the journalist is rare. And for days in a row.

@theKENDOG 287363 wrote:I've been to Utah 4 times now and never anywhere else out west. I've hit it good 2 of those 4 times. This was by far the best though in terms of snow.

Just hoping to get a 6-inch day in winter park this weekend. A little powder is good powder. Yall's powder was EPIC powder. (sorry grizz)
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Sweet effort Kenny!

Thart week is the absolute best conditions I have ever had out there. So deep and so light
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"