The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

TR: Silverton

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
Bronco
Expert

MBlacky1051;161910 wrote:
SCHA-WING! NOICE! Way to git sum EC! How much longer are you in CO for? You need make an Aspen leg and come ski with KneeDeep, Stroup, and I.

Hey Blacky, when are you going to CO?
KneeDeep
Expert

Maybe one of these days I'll get down there.... looks like the drive was worth it.
jbc28
Expert

Well worth the wait.
time2323
Beginner

Incredible. Id just heard about Silverton about 6 months ago and here EC is shredding it up. Dude, you get after it like few others. Way to go.
hardware
Intermediate

i am speechless. incredible
Zone Driven
Expert

Good to see a "resort" that is only about the snow. Nice kegs.
admin

"There's a feeling I get

When I look

To the west

And my..."
gdwindowpane
Beginner

spirit is crying for leaving.
Silence160
Beginner

EC, great report as always. I was checking out Silverton last year and it looked awesome, you definately confirmed that.

You do realize that though we all love you here...we secretly hate you for the insanely long and epic trips you take.

Great job out there.
Zone Driven
Expert

Are you admitting you have a man crush on EC?