The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Cat Was Crowded As Hell

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
crazydaveh

People from Florida aren't always the ones who are causing the problems on the slopes! Some of us do know how to ski, and we can ski well. Yes, there are a bunch of Gator fans who are out there skiing in their denim pants (amazing they took off their denim shorts) and they think they're the best thing on the snow because urban Cryier makes them think that way.

Trust me, being here in Orlando sucks, as we deal with tourists from all over the world, but when I am on the slopes, it's all about going fast and having fun!
teledave
Expert

crazydaveh;161658 wrote:
Trust me, being here in Orlando sucks, as we deal with tourists from all over the world, but when I am on the slopes, it's all about going fast, and not being able to ski worth a crap, and driving way to slow because the roads have curves, and stopping to take pictures of cows because we don't know the difference between a cow and a deer, and having fun!

Fixed it for you.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Powdermonkey
Advanced

HA!

I see people all the time taking pictures of deer...And guess what they have FLORIDA plates. THey stop right in the middle of the road too
admin

There are deer in Florida also.
Powdermonkey
Advanced

I know I just like to give people from FL hell.
crazydaveh

@Powdermonkey 161668 wrote:I know I just like to give people from FL hell.

No worries, I'm not from Florida, I just live here and let tourists pay my state income taxes!

Enjoy the slopes... As the closest thing I'll get to it this season is whatever magical thing Disney has going!