The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Winterplace

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
TannerP
Expert

Was surprisingly good for opening weekend. The boxes all had new topsheet and they had a flat box and a rail set up in a mini park on wanderer. Sunday morning had teh fresh pow pow

They had about 7 trails open but enough snow to open the whole mountain.

Was anyone else there?
Droogie
Advanced

I had the privilege of studying for my last two finals EVAR! Glad you had fun.
K2slopesurfer
Beginner

i was there.... in clinics all weekend, i didnt spot you tannar, i thought you would be there, sunday was pretty cool though, nice bluebird afternoon
TannerP
Expert

Sunday morning was nice. I was in the little park on wanderer all day. My family and a bunch of their friends were there all weekend and they didn't see me at all on the slopes either.