The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Cataloochee TR - Opening Day 10/28

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
skiordie
Intermediate

Ill be posting a video tomorrow evening. ran out of time this evening to finish it.
TheGnar
Expert

Nice TR. Suprised it wasn't more crowded.
Droogie
Advanced

Wow! Looks great!
ma267
Expert

wow cant believe it looks that good after two days, one day i will venture to cat.
Tmiller72
Expert

Just saw Brad give you a shout out!
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
skiordie
Intermediate

cool! haha unfortunately i cant view his weather here in virginia.
Dontay
Beginner

I think they could be open to mid station by the weekend.....I love hitting up the side of the slope on the left going down the mid area. Theres little dips right at the bottom of it that make nice little bumps to hit and you can do 180's on the wall...................
Dontay
Beginner

@wxbrad 146020 wrote:Blake thanks..... you want me to use your last name?

Hey Brad,

are you able to to take last nights segment(cat pics) and upload it to youtube or whatever and give us the link to check out? If its to much hassle dont worry, I was just curious (:>)
Zone Driven
Expert

Quick TR adder, I made it up there around 1:15 and was able to park almost at the door. The only problem was the slow snow and the speed ditches caused by the diversion ditches not getting good coverage. That being said, we got to ride before halloween and that was great. Sorry for no pics but I was having to much fun.
StealthBoarder
Expert

i didn't make it in any of the pics...surprising with so few ppl there