The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

LOVELAND First Day TR Official

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
KneeDeep
Expert

Depending on your qualifications and experience, I can probably hook you up with an internship with my company out here in Colorado, Vandelay Industries. We deal with importing and exporting and event marketing for some of the bigger resorts.
ICEHOCEY77
Intermediate

very nice!
jbc28
Expert

KneeDeep;143397 wrote:
Depending on your qualifications and experience, I can probably hook you up with an internship with my company out here in Colorado, Vandelay Industries. We deal with importing and exporting and event marketing for some of the bigger resorts.

Art Vandelay? He's the owner, correct?
KneeDeep
Expert

Yeah, he's the owner but he doesn't do much anymore- he's off doing something with resort architecture.
davidski
Expert

Man , I'm having a hard time with the new format ; I just made a post that halfway through either dissappeared or will soon swamp this thread

UTTT you are right that your TR was tough on the dial-up challenged but worth it -- us troglodytes deserve what ever low-band provides

The opening run that Loveland puts out looks much supierior to A-basin -- quality of run should enter into their annual bragging rights

No surprise that KneeDeep Knows

---- I loved seeing all that terrain uncovered ; it shows the epic scale of the place , also comparing runs you showed naked with the exact same section covered --

Great TR and great early season stoke
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

@davidski 143677 wrote:

UTTT you are right that your TR was tough on the dial-up challenged but worth it -- us troglodytes deserve what ever low-band provides

The opening run that Loveland puts out looks much supierior to A-basin -- quality of run should enter into their annual bragging rights

---- I loved seeing all that terrain uncovered ; it shows the epic scale of the place

HA, i gave the warning a little late huh?

From what i heard while there A-basin had 45min lift waits.

I could not get over the scale of it. I look forward to my return visit next month! I find out if I'm asked back tomorrow.
davidski
Expert

Good Luck.