The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Trip Report From A-Basin

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
TheGnar
Expert

I posted this on EpicSki yesterday after getting home. It's turned into a great thread from our group who's turned the flames on full blast. I've missed you guys.

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.ph ... post973478
TheGnar
Expert

Anything to keep you guys entertained. Although, if I die i'll make sure someone gets the camera and post those so yall aren't dissapointed!
Think Snow
Intermediate

so is leif going to be your best man at the wedding now?
EastCoaster
Expert

I'm going to be in CO in early January.

You had better be ready for Pali chair or Chair 1 (or 9 if its open) at Loveland by then.

:D
SKISC
Expert

KneeDeep
Expert

Heh.... are you second guessing your BC adventures this year yet? If not, you probably should.
SteepNdeep
Intermediate

@KneeDeep 142767 wrote:Heh.... are you second guessing your BC adventures this year yet? If not, you probably should.

hahahaha...
TannerP
Expert

nice tr. First post on the new board.
jhstroup
Beginner

If you got sick at A-Basin after one run, you should probably rethink getting married at 13,000 feet.
skioutsider13
Expert

At least he is skiing