The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Dave's (Not So) Big Adventure Trip Report

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
downhillNC
Advanced

teledave wrote:

downhillNC wrote:

KneeDeep wrote:
Just because you have twin tips does NOT mean you have to ski switch.

True. But what's the point?

There are some great all mtn skis made that just so happen to have twin tips, they also tend to be sold at a much lower price point than the "expert all mtn" skis. I think the point would be saving about $300 on a pair of skis that gives the option of skiing switch if you wanted to rather than buying the SKI magazine gold medal winner for around $800.

Makes sense to me. Plus, they probably have those funky stupid dope fresh graphics all the hipsters love.
codyblank
Expert
Tagline: A place where the beer flows like wine.

nice TD. espcially ober, havent seen it in about a year.
Think snowmaking temps.
admin

I bought em off ebay, they came that way, and I don't give enough of a s*** to move them. Not that I give a s*** what you think, little boy.
admin

Ga tom wrote:
I bought em off ebay, they came that way, and I don't give enough of a [profanity omitted] to move them. Not that I give a [profanity omitted] what you think, little boy.

sorry i have to do it.

PWNED!

GA Tom did a edit, so its not really pwned any more....
EastCoaster
Expert

Ga tom wrote:
I bought em off ebay, they came that way, and I don't give enough of a [profanity omitted] to move them. Not that I give a [profanity omitted] what you think, little boy.

Blaster7Romeo
Beginner

Teladave. It turns out I ran in to you at Wolf Ridge at the top of the MT talking to Brett I was on the lift with PiroCasto but did not know it was you to say hello till you where gone.
Joel_Maners
Beginner

Thanks for the TR. Glad to see you got to put those lift tickets to good use.

-j :)
Josh
Expert

bump
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

Man I had good pipes that day
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger