The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Utah trip report with pics updated daily

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
snowbird
Advanced

gresh,

dont be jelous. we are about to head out to brighton. oh yeah its gonna be boomber.
snowbird
Advanced

well we are about to head out the door to brighton. yall have fun at work now ya hear. ill take tons of pics for my skinc family. its gonna be boomber.
SKISC
Expert

Those are some killer pictures. Especially your bro and the big air. I am jealous.
snowbird
Advanced

alright today was the last day in utah. we headed over to brighton. it was sweet way to end out my season. nothing like ending it with some utah powder. it was a little heavy since the sun had hit it, but its all good. did a few crazy things out there today. just look at the pics, and they will tell the story.

jon hitting some box thinggie.

jon shreads some powder

joe shreading some powder

This is the reason i wear a helmet. YOU should see the massive dent in it from where i nailed my head on that tree. It was unboomber to say the least, but no damage done a scrape on the arm, and a dent in the helmet. dont really know but i lost my edge and went into the tree.

once again UNBOOMBER

joe

joe with a little boardsliddy on the box thinggie

joe on some other thing

jon give you some front side action on this thing

joe

joe

joe shreading powder on the last day of the season

alrighty i didnt come to utah not to do something out of the ordinary. so i figured this would get some looks

powder riding without a shirt

boomber

floating on the powder with no shirt

joe

joe

joe

jon take to th epowder on his last day of the season

jon

jon

jon

joe

jo n

there was a cool rainbow in the sky today

when you leave the house, and cant figure out what to wear try this outfit. its boomber

joe

the bird ends another season on a powder day in utah. it was a boomber season to say the least thanks to every1 that made it so great. the fab 5 and every1 that came on the summits and stuff like that. app mtn and all the other places i went this season. the best or close to it.

prob the best season ever, and i ended it in utah with powder look at the pic.

Boomber

the 05 06 season will go down in the history books.

bird out more pics later possibly
admin

Nice choice in doing the shirtless move under the lift.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

Bomber buddy. A short but very sweet trip for sure.
snowbird
Advanced

yeah it was way boomber trip. short but we got what we came for utah powder. and jon had only ridden 3 days this season so he doubled his season total on this trip.

so it was boobmer.
SkiCop
Expert

Hey Snowbird, are you in Utah?
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

you got my vote for ACTION reporter and photographer of the year. Hope the noggin is OK. Time for an new helmet ?
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
snowbird
Advanced

yeah, preech. and yes im still in utah. leaving at 5 am boomber. its all good though. packing up now, and this computer will be the last thing packed. but the helmet is good as long as i dont hit the left side again. the right side has a dent from the skinc utah summit where i hit a branch hard. but yeah the heads fine. the arm is bruised, but i will survive.

and i know that we go after the crazy stuff. i had to do a shirtless run in the powder. tons more pics, but yeah im already sad that the snowboard season is over. but on a bright note the lake days will be here in no time, and ill be back on the wakeboard and wakeskate.