The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

TR: Cat 3/11 report w-pics

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
dreamnofpow
Expert

Arrived at Cat around 9:45. Lots of safety meetings today. Weather was pretty good nice enough for shorts (not quite jamz weather), morning had passing rain showers, but nothing to deter us from having a booomber time. I saw someone else at Cat with a SKI NC hoody, yelled a couple times at the person... not sure who it was? Not the greatest conditions, but hey it's Spring so we made the best of it. Did find a ski bunny. Have a look...

dreamn and G-dog

Welcome to Cat

fun spring turns

I'm in Love

The crue

Kaputt
Beginner

Sluuush!

Looks like ya had a great time...
snowbird
Advanced

as long as you were safe thats all that matters. looks like miller light kept you all safe yesterday.

looks like you had a boomber time, and glad you broke out the shorts like we did.

boomber.
nicski
Beginner

It was me Doc....saw you a few times but always from the lift! Any snow is good snow!!!!
dreamnofpow
Expert

Quote:
It was me Doc....saw you a few times but always from the lift! Any snow is good snow!!!!

It was fun, any day on the slopes is. Next time we can make some turns together. I should be at Cat this Sunday too. I hope they have snow left. :P
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Chill out wayne, that guy has posted 13 times in 4 years. Ignore it an it will go away. He probably escaped from the basement and someone will put him back!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Looks like half are from today
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
admin

2slikstix wrote:
Chill out wayne, that guy has posted 13 times in 4 years. Ignore it an it will go away. He probably escaped from the basement and someone will put him back!

I'm not going anywhere. I will sit and post trash till i overtake this waynetrash.
admin

I'll overtake you in no time fool .

I don't care about this bird dude, hes a looser.

I'll be ahead of him in 2 weeks.