The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Summit pictures/report

This is the spot to post your trail and trip reports. Please notify [email protected] when you do so that we can feature the better ones on the front of the website.
afrobigfoot
Expert

Lets try to keep this all in one thread.

Beech was great, met lots and lots of people, had great conversations, and saw that Admin can actually ski, rather than just give away tickets to ski and patrol the message board :P

Though the true highlight of the day was Snowbird...

qoutes include

"THe bird is the Word"

"Hey! i have a small penis"

"Im so wasted"

and

"PHOTO OF THE DAY"

I didnt get many pictures from the mountain, cause im scared to ruin my camera.

angel
Advanced

Thanks for posting so quick, Afro! Keep 'm coming!!!
MSDOG
Expert

LOOKS LIKE SNOWBIRD HOOKED UP WITH BROKEBACK IN SOME OF THOSE PICTURES.
afrobigfoot
Expert

MSDOG, why werent you here?
MSDOG
Expert

TOO MUCH GOING ON WITH THE WEDDING RIGHT NOW. AFTER APRIL 22ND AND I GET THE AUNT'S ESTATE SETTLED AND I'M QUITING THE PT JOB NEXT JAN 31ST AND I MOVE BACK TO THE HIGH COUNTRY, I CAN ATTEND MORE OF THESE EVENTS. LONG WAY TO TRAVEL FOR A WEEKEND RIGHT NOW.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

It was a bomber of time and epic too. Just rolled into the days in Ashville. Looks like Bird likes sausage as much as Stinky. Stinky, I hate to break it to you, but Bird is the new champ. You don't even come close. I am sorry.
g8erhater
Advanced

Markhpnc wrote:
It was a bomber of time and epic too. Just rolled into the days in Ashville. Looks like Bird likes sausage as much as Stinky. Stinky, I hate to break it to you, but Bird is the new champ. You don't even come close. I am sorry.

Mark I am surprised you guys are able to post. You were a little tipsy when I left you at beech.
admin

Actually there was only ONE tipsy. I've already written my story on the day and will post it AM Sunday...and I was planning on only "hinting" at who might not remember the day, but he's been outted already!

It was a great time.

Mark, good to see you got The Bird safely to Asheville. You guys have a great time at The Cat tomorrow and get me photos everyone.

I guess you've see the Photo of the Day...

Mike
snowbird
Advanced

alright so im sobered up right now, but its my bday so im bout to party with my bro and friends. so i sobered up about half way to asheville, and i started to get blacky a job at mcdonalds and i threw buns out the window bc i thought the birds were hungry. so yeah it was a boomber ride to asheville. i remember most of the day however i dont remember the lip stick nor the penis being drawn on my face. i had a total blast today, and tomorrrow is gonna be just as much fun. marks got some killer pics i was looking at them on the way to asheville. ill let mark post them tonight. but i must say the last run was the best. i had the flag, and i got a beer half way to upper shaweneehaw, and drank it on the way down the mtn with the flag in the other hand. i had on a killer outfit today for those who dont know. i def fell asleep in below drmofpows truck and in the back of slixsticks truck. it was boomber. but they took good care of me. i almost lost it twice but i held it in. they had cameras out but nothing but spit came out. so it was all good. my clothes are filthy dirty i dont know how that happeened. but yeah mark will post up more later, i had a blast today.

glad every1 came out. and the entertainment was great. i was the word of the day. i told you all that im a mess. pics and a stroy from my bday tonight or late tomorrow after i get back to none other than the boro.
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

Markhpnc wrote:

yea how did you drive? last i saw you were well on your way.