The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

TR: 62 Inches at MT Baker, WA 2/11/14-2/17/14

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
apxskir
Beginner

That did not suck. Way to get after it. HOF material right there..
Droogie
Advanced

It was surreal. Like a dream. Amazing. I can't stop thinking about it.

I forgot to mention that the day it 'only' snowed 3 inches overnight on top of the 13, 8, 8, inches the three days before they opened Gunners Bowl and the Canyon up for the first time while we were there. It was closed due to avi risk. Our ski patrol friend alerted us and we were there for the rope drop into 32 inches of untouched goodness. It was mega deep and we managed 6 fantastic laps before it was heavily tracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

HALL

OF

FAME

If you want big air out of me, pull my finger