The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Skipink's Most Epic Snowshoe Summit TR 2011

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Great to meet you agentp......
Shoebunni
Intermediate

i hear ya balkey.. sat night was def epic
jamsandwich
Expert

I didn't get many pictures this weekend. Here's what i ended up with:

caderader
Intermediate

good to see the case of yuengling!
StealthBoarder
Expert

hah Jam we were right behind you coming up the mountain when we got to Snowshoe on Friday
StealthBoarder
Expert

I started working on the mechanical bull video footage. I put together an edit on my phone but I think I'm going to transfer it to my mac and fine tune it there. Any objections to me posting it?
skiwva
Beginner

Our crew had a great time as well. Sorry we missed you all at hoots, couldn't suck it up and head up to that part of the mountain in the downpour. The skiing on Friday was fabulous spring skiing, saturday was great in the morning and then got nasty, but sunday ended up being skiable after things firmed up. The waterskiing on the first couple runs was interesting too though! Thanks again to skisoutheast and snowshoe for a great weekend at a great price.
Ski Bunny
Advanced

Great TR Pinkie! Wish I could have been there! Hopefully next year.
Josh
Expert

@StealthBoarder 242538 wrote:I started working on the mechanical bull video footage. I put together an edit on my phone but I think I'm going to transfer it to my mac and fine tune it there. Any objections to me posting it?

There may be strong language during the bull rides...
SkiCop
Expert

@Josh 242544 wrote:There may be strong language during the bull rides...

But, if you could put it to some snazzy bull riding tune, THAT would be entertainment.