The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Skipink's Most Epic Snowshoe Summit TR 2011

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
mmmtaters
Advanced

Nice Pink! Great times!

The snow fell all day and into the night yesterday... by mid afternoon, it was as if the rain had never fallen and I found many fresh lines. Last night at Silver Creek was excellent. I found drifts there of 2 - 2 1/2 feet in places, but there was fluff everywhere.

The sun is already rising and it's going to be a clear day. I will get pics today but will not be able to post until tonight at the earliest.
angel
Advanced

Great job, Pink! I love that you got so many faces in this TR. Now y'all need to put your names with your faces....if you dare!!!!! :D
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Awsome trip report Pinkiee. Great to make turns with everyone at the shoe again this year.

I think this picture sums up the party pretty well.

Josh
Expert

Holy Toledo, what a trip! Thanks SkiSE for the good time!
jeffryc
Expert

Strange weather. Great weekend.
Zeus
Expert

Good times were had, SkiSe & SS deliver once again.

Good to see everyone again, and yes, as you can tell by the pics I was having a good time on Saturday night.
jeffryc
Expert

@Zeus 242495 wrote:I was having a good time on Saturday night.Bo- you didn't know Didley!
OhDrinkBoy
Expert

Bo Jackson knows
jeffryc
Expert

@Balkey 242501 wrote:Booooommmmmmmmber time with the Bo's on Saturday night... too bomber actually.Bunch of bull... riding!
agentp
Beginner

Great TR Pink! I'm so glad I ran into you, Captain America and OhDrinkBoy on Friday afternoon. Thanks for taking some turns with me and the extra encouragement! Also, A BIG thanks to Mike for arranging the Summit.

I was sad to leave Sunday morning. We left at 9AM and finally got into Columbia at 6PM.