The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Skipink's Most Epic Snowshoe Summit TR 2011

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
josh27292
Beginner

@Balkey 242647 wrote:I couldn't stop laughing on Sunday at the conversation...

"Guys, this is Josh 69" - Balkey

"No, it's Josh229384927753" - Josh

"He's drunk and he can't remember all those numbers, so 69 is the only one he can think of" - Balkey's GF

lol priceless.
josh27292
Beginner

@Zeus 242636 wrote:So how was the spaghetti bake?

Thanks for the polish vodka too guys. Good stuff...

After the vodka I have no idea if it was good but I'm guessing it served its purpose.
Josh
Expert

@Balkey 242647 wrote:I couldn't stop laughing on Sunday at the conversation...

"Guys, this is Josh 69" - Balkey

"No, it's Josh229384927753" - Josh

"He's drunk and he can't remember all those numbers, so 69 is the only one he can think of" - Balkey's GF

I don't even remember that particular conversation...damn bo...hahaha
jeffryc
Expert

Bo knows digits
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

@Josh 242597 wrote:Dracan, thanks for the shot, and that baked spaghetti looked bomber!

balkey: "Bo! follow me! we're going to dracula's room, we're going to dracula's room!"

LoL Balcky was tore up, his *** was on a mission that night. Yeah that spaghetti was killer, i always make that **** on a trip. It feeds alot of ppl and it lets more blood return to my alcohol system after passing out. Which is always a plus when u have to get up at the *** crack to carve the mtn.

U guys hit us up when/if ya'll strike out to Salt Lake City next season like u were talkin about. We def down for that. I'll even bring the vodka and a 10lb spaghetti. :>)
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Dracan6
Expert

@josh27292 242649 wrote:After the vodka I have no idea if it was good but I'm guessing it served its purpose.

lol u was snoring as I was fixin my plate :D Me "Dude, you need to atleast let it cool for a few mins... It's 425 degrees" Josh60-90210" GAAAAAHHH! I dont give a F what yall doing, I'm eatin NOOOOOOW!!!"

10mins later it was a man down situation. :D
Dracan6
Expert

Last day at the shoe was great. We hit Silver creek first thing. The black runs were still freakin corduroy when I pulled out around 3... my legs just couldnt take any more abuse.
angel
Advanced

@musicmoves 242615 wrote:FRIDAY

[/IMG]

Musicmoves, I gotta say it....You are TOO CUUUTE!!!! :D
jeffryc
Expert

@Dracan6 242587 wrote:Yet, the BS is... I lost the chip/keys to the Rubicon last night at silver creek...

So We cant get home..../ W00T!!!!The Summit ain't over till the last rider finds his keys!
ski26er
Intermediate

Great report and pictures. The coverage looked really good and I wish I would have bit the bullet and headed on up Saturday Morning (I was about to) but the threat of rain and those crazy gas prices kept me at home all weekend. I can't beleive I didn't make one trip up to the shoe this season! Glad everybody had fun. I'm already saving for next year's summit so that I can book early and get that free Saturday ticket (lol).