The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

I would like an explenation from admin...

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
Superorb
Advanced

I think this pissing contest needs to die quickly.
Bronco
Expert

Bruce=EPIC FAIL !!!!
The Boss
Beginner

Let's see,supposedly SS uses Skisoutheast and Mike, we are part of SSE thus part of Mike, SS hosts the summit and gives us discount condos, free food,free tickets,free band,discounted beer and a good time for all who come; please continue to use me as much as possible SS.
Bronco
Expert

@The Boss 229784 wrote:Let's see,supposedly SS uses Skisoutheast and Mike, we are part of SSE thus part of Mike, SS hosts the summit and gives us discount condos, free food,free tickets,free band,discounted beer and a good time for all who come; please continue to use me as much as possible SS.

+1:D
jbc28
Expert

Let's see....a former SS terrain park manager gets pissy and publicly bashes a former boss online.

YAWN!
MSDOG
Expert

Seems to be alot of pissyness on this board lately. Maybe the mods should start a pissyness thread for the ones that feel the need to be.
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

I for one am glad I was used by Mr. Rock, thanks for using me for such things as free lift, first tracks, free grub, knowing what an alpine board is, etc, etc....

I gave the Shoe my business a number of times over the past few years based on my exp of being used, thanks Bill.

Bye Bye Brucey
Tmiller72
Expert

I have no idea what's going on, but I love this site and I love the name Brewskis. Which I had come up with that one.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
Powdermonkey
Advanced

@BusinessBruce 229645 wrote:I don't need a lesson in business from someone who answers a phone for a living!

Ok!.
knoxskier
Beginner

why did i read this entire thread? I ask myself that but cant seem to answer myself. I suppose parts were kind of funny.