The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

I would like an explenation from admin...

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
BusinessBruce
Beginner

Why the Bill Rock thread was shut down as soon as people started telling the truth!
Powdermonkey
Advanced

Here we go again. Remember free speech does not apply to a privately ran message board. ADMIN can do whatever the hell he wants. ADMIN pays the bills.
BusinessBruce
Beginner

I don't need a lesson in business from someone who answers a phone for a living!
MSDOG
Expert

Is that Kid Rock's daddy?
BusinessBruce
Beginner

I am thankful for the site, but It would get more use if people considered the information here reliable. Lets also be clear, Bill Rock used Mike!
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Whine ... Sorry... Why do people just want to put down Negative vibes?
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@2slikstix 229663 wrote:Whine ... Sorry... Why do people just want to put down Negative vibes?

+1
WOOOOOO!

2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Does anybody even know the rules around here.

"Personal Attacks"...... blablabla ..... Professional level attacks >>>>.....Bla bla bla

Cry to someone who cares
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
skipink
Expert

I find it very amusing that someone with the name Business Bruce is shocked that someone in business would use someone else. From my point of view, Mike may have been used but he also used Snowshoe, i.e. Bill Rock, as well. I would not have gone to the Shoe if it had not been for the summit. The chance for discounted lodging and a free ticket was nice but I also wanted a fun time with friends I had met on the board. If the summit is held again, I will be a repeat customer, bringing more friends with me. I say it’s a win – win situation for the Shoe, SkiNC/SE and members.

As 2Slik pointed out, comments about businesses are tolerated, personal attacks are not.

And by the way, aren’t you also using Mike? You get to post your videos here, are you paying for advertising?
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
Zeus
Expert

@skipink 229667 wrote:And by the way, aren’t you also using Mike? You get to post your videos here, are you paying for advertising?

Pink FTW.

I never saw the thread in question, but stuff like this happens around here from time to time. Trust me BidnessB, it's not worth the fight.

Snowshoe has been good to us, I'd like to think we've been good to Snowshoe. No complaints from this board member.