The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

TR: Powerline. NC...BC.

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
skipanther
Advanced

How often did you guys hit rocks,dirt or roots?
EastCoaster
Expert

@skipanther 209906 wrote:How often did you guys hit rocks,dirt or roots?

All of us hit something at least once, but it was surprisingly deep. The worse deathtrap area was the bottom, where there was lots of hidden scrub brush. I managed to lose my ski for about 10 minutes, and at least one other person ate it at the very bottom as well.

Also, Blacky really needs to wax his skis :D
KneeDeep
Expert

What about the sickter lines on Powerline? Did you guys not get enough liquid courage that early in the morning?

StealthBoarder
Expert

KD, you should have made an appearance just to show them how its done :)
admin

Well, here ya go. this is junior dropping the "fourth" "segment" of KD's "left" red line in his last picture above.

once just wasn't enough fer him so we did an afternoon lap -
StealthBoarder
Expert

^ nice avi
skiatlanta
Advanced

@KneeDeep 209920 wrote:What about the sickter lines on Powerline? Did you guys not get enough liquid courage that early in the morning?

I was looking at a few of the pics and I wish I could go back and hit some of that stuff. There were a lot of drops that would have been perfect for a 180.
jbc28
Expert

I was more worried about falling and breaking a shoulder or something on a rock. But yeah, given another run my lines would have been different.
b2
Beginner

that is undoubtedly the sicknest and coolest post that i have ever seen on any s.e. ski website. way to capitalize and be there at the right time+place. that post made my day. thanks to all who rode it and posted the pix + vid.
Ski Bunny
Advanced

Great TR pics and vids! I saw your tracks, and it was nice to see the pics. Hard to believe you were skiing in NC!