The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Shavers Centre Campout

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
BaZinGa
Advanced

@Bronco Boarder 164067 wrote:Sorry I didn't get to make more turns with you Drew. Yeah, you guys took off before I could get strapped in. Before I knew it, you guys were gone.

I like to go fast... sometimes it's even in control :eek:

It was good to atleast meet you guys... we'll hit the slopes together one day...
Bronco
Expert

NCSUsKING;164069 wrote:
I like to go fast... sometimes it's even in control :eek:

It was good to atleast meet you guys... we'll hit the slopes together one day...

Yeah, maybe next time I'll get back on 2 planks. It's been over 10 years though.
bfeller
Intermediate

StealthBoarder;164038 wrote:
hmmm....I wonder :confused:

Actually - I think his name is right there - for anyone to read - it says so on the helmet - if you look close you can read it on the side of the helmet - it says - Anon - short for anonymous.
StealthBoarder
Expert

bfeller;164133 wrote:
Actually - I think his name is right there - for anyone to read - it says so on the helmet - if you look close you can read it on the side of the helmet - it says - Anon - short for anonymous.

good one B!
Josh
Expert

I will not tell...bros before...you know the rest.
Zeus
Expert

@2slikstix 164044 wrote:I can tell you that the third guy is " the dirty Hippie"

At the point that picture was taken it was "the dirty, soaking wet, miserable, Hippie"
Bronco
Expert

Zeus;164148 wrote:
At the point that picture was taken it was "the dirty, soaking wet, miserable, Hippie"

Yeah.....but at least we had Bros and Brews.
StealthBoarder
Expert

BB, you went to SS twice? check your sig
jeffryc
Expert

@StealthBoarder 164197 wrote:BB, you went to SS twice? check your sig

I think he's counting DOS (days on snow)
StealthBoarder
Expert

jeffryc;164202 wrote:
I think he's counting DOS (days on snow)

oic now...thanx jeff