The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Helena Jolly Educational Fund

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
MSDOG
Expert

Agree, O4, just wondering if NC has a prepaid tuiton plan. The State of Mississippi does and if we can get enough, it might be a good idea to do that.
jbc28
Expert

@MSDOG 150046 wrote:Agree, O4, just wondering if NC has a prepaid tuiton plan. The State of Mississippi does and if we can get enough, it might be a good idea to do that.

Just did a google search....no prepaid plan in NC.
BaZinGa
Advanced

@jbc28 144778 wrote:I say we let it go for at least a month. That would allow people to be a little more flexible.

Does there have to be a time limit or perhaps can we make this a yearly fund raiser? PM me your address & the check info. Thanks! -Drew
jbc28
Expert

NCSUsKING;150671 wrote:
Does there have to be a time limit or perhaps can we make this a yearly fund raiser? PM me your address & the check info. Thanks! -Drew

No real timeline, but when donations slow down I will cut a check and send it. If more is received after that we will do it again.
BaZinGa
Advanced

check is in the mail!
MSDOG
Expert

Twister, you got anything in the mail from me yet?
jbc28
Expert

Not yet.
MSDOG
Expert

Let me know. I mailed it Monday but with the holiday Tuesday it might take a few days. You know it is difficult to get to ya'lls part of the Country sometimes. I mail my Mom stuff in Cullman(my birthplace) and it takes 2 or 3 weeks after the screening by the controlling parties you know.
jbc28
Expert

Correction...the wife says it is here.
MSDOG
Expert

Great.