The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

TR: 17 Days in Austria

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
ICEHOCEY77
Intermediate

hell yeah
BirdDawg
Beginner

I keep coming back over and over to this thread! Great pictures and report.

Porter is the WORD.................... 8)
skipanther
Advanced

WOW,AWESOMETOSSEM!!It would be near impossible to top this TR Cloudmont<NC ski areas<Snowshoe<New England ski areas<out west<the Alps yeah the ski areas in the Alps make anything out west look like a bunch of chumps.I could ski the same area in Austria the rest of my life and never get bored.
flyandski365
Beginner

Wish I could see all of it. The second half is all red x's. What I've seen so far has been awesome though.
jbc28
Expert

GreshamB wrote:
porter's TRs SUUUUUUUUCK

bring back the garden thread
angel
Advanced

My favorite pic is the 5th from the bottom, with the ornate building and peaks in the background. LOve it because of the gold light across the peaks...beautiful!

Amazing report!!!!!
IIIBradIII
Beginner

What an amazing trip. Congratulations!

If you don't mind saying so, what did that trip set you back?
porter
Advanced

All told, it was $2916. That includes the $110 I spent on rebuilt bindings (should have done before the trip) and $40 for a tune (also should have done before the trip). Incidentally, it was only a few hundred more than last year's 16-day trip to BC, Idaho, Montana and Washinginton and Alberta.
jbc28
Expert

bump for some end of season stoke