The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

The Battle of SkiNC

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
jbc28
Expert

SkiHeel wrote:
I'm saving the freezer space for this one's cousin......he was on my front walk last week......

I think this pic was poached, unless you took these also

SkiHeel
Advanced

jbc28 wrote:

SkiHeel wrote:
I'm saving the freezer space for this one's cousin......he was on my front walk last week......

I think this pic was poached, unless you took these also

Look back at the original post about the bear....I noted that the bear on my walk was "this one's cousin".Certainly didn't mean to imply that this was the one.
jbc28
Expert

I was starting to think that you were very well traveled.
SkiHeel
Advanced

No problem...I've been accused of much worse...

Haven't seen the polars and the pandas in their natural habitat....only in my travels to NC Zoo!

Black Bears, Turkeys, Foxes, Deer are all over the back 40.
SkiCop
Expert

The Teledaves can be seen anytime of the year. In the spring, summer, and fall, they can be found in the eastern TN / western NC area. During this time, they may be observed kayaking, mountain biking, watching VOL football, or foating kegs. The winter is when the Teledaves molt and turn into rabid, aggressive, and sometimes lewd snow creatures. They are still concentrated in the same area as before, but are also known to roam all across the nation, mainly in search of fresh powder.

If anyone spots a Teledave in the wild, please call his master, Mr. Stinky, and report the sighting.
SkiHeel
Advanced

What should one do if he encounters TD in the wild? Is there a spray that will ward him off.....is there a vaccination to be had.......should one run away or stand their ground???

Can he be tamed???
teledave
Expert

SkiHeel wrote:
What should one do if he encounters TD in the wild?

Hammee one dem beers.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
MSDOG
Expert

JUST BE SURE TO AVOID ANY TELEDAVE DURING MATING SEASON AND A CLOSE RELATIVE, ANY BLACKY TELEDAVES.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

dis da bird on marks computer, but what you should do if you encounter tdave is hand him one dem beers. he will def become occupied with that and yo uwill hav eno problems.

by the way its 10 am and im already well buzzed. hineys are good for breaksfast.

tr to come this aften fro m our kegyaking trop on th e dan. pdiddy ill cya in a few.

boombe.r