The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

name this mountain - A tribute to P-diddys' best

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
johnfekete
Beginner

Whiteface mountain New york
teledave
Expert

jhstroup wrote:
Not much of the mountain shown, but i love this pic and wish it was like this now:)

Throwing my guess in there for Alta.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
johnfekete
Beginner

looks like the canyons at park city.

John F.
teledave
Expert

johnfekete wrote:
looks like the canyons at park city.

John F.

No, the picture actually has real powder in it. Something Teh Canyons rarely sees.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
jhstroup
Beginner

teledave wrote:

jhstroup wrote:
Not much of the mountain shown, but i love this pic and wish it was like this now:)

Throwing my guess in there for Alta.

Yea, taken by AstroPax on TGR on a completely random run in. Baldy Shoulder of course.
The Dash
Intermediate

name this mountain

TannerP
Expert

^I'm probably wrong but snoqualmie?
jhstroup
Beginner

Alpensmall.
The Dash
Intermediate

alpensmall is right... but its not terribly small by any means. Its no Breckenridge or Big Sky but its decently sized if you count the BC.

I didnt have any decent ones handy of stevens pass because it was nasty grey spring showers both times i got up there this year.
admin

who has seen this one before........... :D