The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Montana summit 07

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
SkiCop
Expert

Pdiddy, this is your baby, so you could just pick it. Or, I wonder if a poll would help? The majority rules?
admin

jbc28 wrote:
I left my wife home alone on Valentine's day with a 1 month old to go to CO this year.

Daham. Gotta respect that.
Zeus
Expert

MBlacky1051 wrote:
If we could arrange the trip around my Spring Break in March, that would be epic.

Is UTC's the same as UTK's this year? I know they tried to standardize all of the UT system a one point...

If they are the same, I am with Blacky on this one...
g8erhater
Advanced

MBlacky1051 wrote:

Zeus wrote:

MBlacky1051 wrote:
If we could arrange the trip around my Spring Break in March, that would be epic.

Is UTC's the same as UTK's this year? I know they tried to standardize all of the UT system a one point...

Same Spring Break as me Zeus, March 10th-18th.

Same for me here.
teledave
Expert

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
and as far as dates......

feb 17 -24

or

24th - 3rd

or 3rd through the 10th

10th -17th.....denied...wifes birthday and one of these weeks is my largest demo days event.....not sure yet....

or the 17th -24th of march

we need to think later.....versus earlier......the best snows are the last two weeks of february and the first 3 weeks of march

g8erhater wrote:

MBlacky1051 wrote:

Zeus wrote:

MBlacky1051 wrote:

Same Spring Break as me Zeus, March 10th-18th.

Same for me here.

Well, I guess it sucks to be you guys.

Of course if it is one of the weeks before or after you could skip out on a couple of 3 days and add a weekend onto it for a decent trip. Blacky, I can get you somebody to say that you were in MT interviewing for an internship and that's why you had to miss class. Trust me.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

Yeah sooner or later we gotta just throw down some dates and go with em.
g8erhater
Advanced

teledave wrote:

Well, I guess it sucks to be you guys.

Of course if it is one of the weeks before or after you could skip out on a couple of 3 days and add a weekend onto it for a decent trip. Blacky, I can get you somebody to say that you were in MT interviewing for an internship and that's why you had to miss class. Trust me.

I can go regardless. Spring break would be my preference, but it is not a requirement for me homey.
Zeus
Expert

I'm like g8er, SB would've been nice, but not a neccessity. Either way I'll be using my vacation time, cause I would've had to of worked over SB anyway.

But it still sucks to be us.
admin

I have thrown them down.......the dates that is....check the poll.... :lol:
teledave
Expert

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
I have thrown them down.......the dates that is....check the poll.... :lol:

WOOT!

Now we just gotta figure out where to fly in to.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you