The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Montana summit 07

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
admin

its dave idea......gotta give credit where credit is due..... :D
teledave
Expert

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
its dave idea......gotta give credit where credit is due..... :D

Nope, it was Tom's idea. I was just the person to bring you into the loop on it.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

I see that......thanks for the opp GA

I will take my place in line on that deal.....I should have a ride waiting for me at the airport......

you know I have my own traveling show of f reek s

every superhero needs a theme band
Zeus
Expert

Lookin' forward to this one... goin' into debt has never been this much fun. I just hope I can get enough vacation days to cover it.
teledave
Expert

Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

MBlacky1051 wrote:
That's gonna be us the night of March 10th, as soon as we get off the plane and into the hotel room we're heading to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. Except instead of the Fab 5 it will be the Drunk and Crazy 30.

AND, we won't have to chug 1 beer and leave. We're going to own that place for the night.

I can already taste the Snake River Porter.
admin

MBlacky1051 wrote:
I think it's time to start The Official SkiNC Montana/Wyoming '07 Summit thread, but I am not worthy enough to start the thread. Now that we have the dates set in stone, let's get that bad boy up and stickied.

Pdiddy just needs to edit the first post in this thread. We don't want to lose 14 pages. Plus there is good information on the resorts in this thread.
Zeus
Expert

MBlacky1051 wrote:
UT not give you off work for Spring Break Zeus?

Thanks to P-Daddy for working out the dates perfectly for Zeus, G8tr, and myself! And if there is anyone I trust to pick good dates for Montana it's the Diddy, the best month snow-wise is March, no worries here. It's gonna be booooooommmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nope, UT Staff have to work all that week. And trsut me, it is a slooooooow week around herewith nothing to do.

And I second the thanks to P-Daddy! This is gonna be a helluva trip!
Markhpnc
Intermediate

MBlacky1051 wrote:

cbkoontz wrote:

MBlacky1051 wrote:
That's gonna be us the night of March 10th, as soon as we get off the plane and into the hotel room we're heading to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. Except instead of the Fab 5 it will be the Drunk and Crazy 30.

AND, we won't have to chug 1 beer and leave. We're going to own that place for the night.

We're gonna shut the place down. Plain and simple, and then the beast that is Jackson Hole will be the perfect cure for our hangovers on Sunday.

The Million Dollar is ok (for tourists), but you will find more locals and more pool tables and women at the Rancher across the street.

Damn, here I am again on the board late at night tweakin out over all the new summit plans. Anyone think they can go a week without SkiNC? It would be ruff. Addiction is bad says CB...
admin

Markhpnc wrote:
The Million Dollar is ok (for tourists)........

and we are??

We will have two nights in Jackson to throw down.