The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Montana summit 07

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
admin

latsweek of Feb or 2nd week of march is always the bomb.....anytime in between.......30 some days there and only a couple....I mean only a couple above freezing....
kadamk7878
Advanced

im so there if anyone will volunteer to buy my plane tickets, hotel rooms and lift tickets..
admin

kadamk7878 wrote:
im so there if anyone will volunteer to buy my plane tickets, hotel rooms and lift tickets..

are you supplying the hoo[edited for PG content] and bl[uhh guess I better edit that one too] and volunteering for DD the entire week?
ma267
Expert

cbkoontz wrote:

kadamk7878 wrote:

are you supplying the hoo[edited for PG content] and bl[uhh guess I better edit that one too] and volunteering for DD the entire week?

that should be worth a plane ticket
SkiCop
Expert

cbkoontz wrote:

kadamk7878 wrote:

I volunteered those very services for the Utah summit with no takers.
admin

SkiCop wrote:

cbkoontz wrote:

kadamk7878 wrote:

Yeah but it was like a week before we went and tickets were probably $1500. :lol:

Ok back on topic, can we get some more pictures in here?
Markhpnc
Intermediate

cbkoontz wrote:

SkiCop wrote:

cbkoontz wrote:

kadamk7878 wrote:

Yeah but it was like a week before we went and tickets were probably $1500. :lol:

They are now fully sorted. I worked on uploading last night actually and I have 108 uploaded. Probably about have about that many more to go. I get all exciting looking at them and thinking about next year :oops:
admin

Markhpnc wrote:

cbkoontz wrote:

SkiCop wrote:

cbkoontz wrote:

kadamk7878 wrote:

They are now fully sorted. I worked on uploading last night actually and I have 108 uploaded. Probably about have about that many more to go. I get all exciting looking at them and thinking about next year :oops:

Well, uh, if you have 108 uploaded that means you need to start posing them.
snowbird
Advanced

he sure does. but we gotta to paddeling tomorrow so he cant work on them tomorrow
SkiCop
Expert

He could have worked on them tonight.