The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Montana summit 07

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
admin

You still seemed kind of unsure in the poll thread, are we calling it 10-17 for sure?

If so the daily airfare check begins. I assume Bozeman is more convenient, but Billings is cheaper?
g8erhater
Advanced

cbkoontz wrote:
You still seemed kind of unsure in the poll thread, are we calling it 10-17 for sure?

If so the daily airfare check begins. I assume Bozeman is more convenient, but Billings is cheaper?

The frequent flyer mile check begins for me. :D
admin

Actually I nosed around a bit yesterday. Course all my musings are based out of the ATL. Delta is, no matter what, coming up "sky choice" for any of the dates in question to any of montana. That's 50k miles. sucks, but hopefully will change.

The Clark Howard / nwa flight is still 278 unloaded into billings for those dates, $330 fully loaded.

A general search on orbitz showed a direct delta bozeman flight for $500 smacaroos :shock: as the cheepest.
admin

Will there be shenanigans in the ATL again the night before the flight?

If so I might fly out of ATL.
admin

10-17.....I started looking at winter getaways to the caribbean ....so that I could appease the wife.....
admin

Ga tom wrote:

The Clark Howard / nwa flight is still 278 unloaded into billings for those dates, $330 fully loaded.

Blacky likes em about 330 fully loaded.
admin

how bout this....fly into Jackson.....ski there sunday......drive to anaconda....ski disco on Monday.....ski bridger on tuesday....big sky moonlight wed thur fri......ski the ghee on saturday and fly out on sunday.....a full 7 days......skip red lodge.....it looks like tix are cheaper into jackson by a 100 bucks.....

thats a rock star trip if I ever did see one.....

lodging up date......tickets at discovery basin

check this package....

75$....includes 2 midweek tickets and a room for 2 with two queens......in town walk to all the old school bars in anaconda.....party with the somateeths....

37.50 per head......

there are similar deals for Bridger also......almost as cheap...
admin

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
how bout this....fly into Jackson.....ski there sunday......drive to anaconda....ski disco on Monday.....ski bridger on tuesday....big sky moonlight wed thur fri......ski the ghee on saturday and fly out on sunday.....a full 7 days......skip red lodge.....it looks like tix are cheaper into jackson by a 100 bucks.....

thats a rock star trip if I ever did see one.....

lodging up date......tickets at discovery basin

check this package....

75$....includes 2 midweek tickets and a room for 2 with two queens......in town walk to all the old school bars in anaconda.....party with the somateeths....

37.50 per head......

there are similar deals for Bridger also......almost as cheap...

I...uhhh....like that. :lol:
teledave
Expert

Let's GO!

Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

Ok, new thread, sticky.

We're leaving next week right?