The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Montana summit 07

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
Markhpnc
Intermediate

cbkoontz wrote:

Markhpnc wrote:
The Million Dollar is ok (for tourists)........

and we are??

We will have two nights in Jackson to throw down.

Your right. My statement should have read "The Million Dollar is ok (for tourists like us), but you will find more locals and more pool tables and women at the Rancher across the street."

I'm just saying the Rancher and some other places are pretty cool too and we might meet some cool locals and not look like such gapers.
teledave
Expert

Markhpnc wrote:
not look like such gapers.

unpossible
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

teledave wrote:

Markhpnc wrote:
not look like such gapers.

unpossible

Yeah, I don't think 20 rednecks from NC/SC/TN/GA in Jackson, WY with about 15 cameras taking pictures of everything in sight can possibly not look like gapers.

"Holy s*** you guys are from EVERYWHERE!"
teledave
Expert

Markhpnc wrote:
I'm just saying the Rancher and some other places are pretty cool too and we might meet some cool locals....

Like the patrollers that had to rescue you earlier in the day?
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

teledave wrote:

Markhpnc wrote:
I'm just saying the Rancher and some other places are pretty cool too and we might meet some cool locals....

Like the patrollers that had to rescue you earlier in the day?

Damn gapers getting stuck and having to get rescued.
admin

Well, at least he got pictures of them and put them on a website.

Which is so totally ungaperish.

:lol:

PS Ga-per-tom will be riding a saddle. Chin-on-chest. As usual.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

Okay okay lets go to the Million Dollar and watch old people square dance to country music, take pictures on the saddles again, and play on the four small pool tables :lol: .

I was just throwing out an alternate option. I forgot to mention the most important part is the the Rancher has better deals on drinks esp pitchers. Hell if we get in early enough and get started we can probably hit up quite a few bars since we will def not get in to Jackson earlier enough to ride that day.
admin

Are you getting your panties in a wad already?

You weren't aware of the one bar rule in Jackson?? Once you enter a particular bar that night you arent allowed to leave and enter another one. :lol:

Watching old people square dance is where its at. I wonder if I can get a lap dance?
SkiCop
Expert

Damn the rules.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

cbkoontz wrote:
Yeah, I don't think 20 rednecks from NC/SC/TN/GA in Jackson, WY with about 15 cameras taking pictures of everything in sight can possibly not look like gapers.

"Holy [profanity omitted] you guys are from EVERYWHERE!"

On second thought yeah we should go to the Cowby Bar forget I ever mentioned that other place. I don't want to be in a bar brawl.