The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Ski NC Montana summit 07

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
SkiCop
Expert

cbkoontz wrote:
I wonder if I can get a lap dance?

Only if you are a good boy and the designated driver approves it.
admin

Markhpnc wrote:
On second thought yeah we should go to the Cowby Bar forget I ever mentioned that other place. I don't want to be in a bar brawl.

Just put on about 100 lbs over the next year and you'll be ok. :lol:
g8erhater
Advanced

cbkoontz wrote:

Markhpnc wrote:
On second thought yeah we should go to the Cowby Bar forget I ever mentioned that other place. I don't want to be in a bar brawl.

Just put on about 100 lbs over the next year and you'll be ok. :lol:

I should be back up around 225 by the time we are Montana bound. Running that marathon wiped me out--went from 235 to 200.
SkiCop
Expert

I wonder if they are familiar with the little Copenhagen craters that seem to follow me wherever I ski?
snowbird
Advanced

its gonna be boomber boys.
jbc28
Expert

Moved this over here for Jon. This trip was his baby, and he put a lot of effort into it.