The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

History of The Flag!! NO HIJACKING!!

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Bump tiddy bump bump!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert

Bump for the flag. We need an anthem.
BirdDawg
Beginner

So what is the history of the flag? How did it get started?

I'll fly it for 2 weeks on St. George in June....... 8)
SkiCop
Expert

2slikstix had it made for the NC Summit. It has made it's rounds all over the country since then......
BirdDawg
Beginner

gotcha.............looks cool 2slikstix...........good dillio.
snowbird
Advanced

the summit flag is back in none other than the boro. its gonna be thrown in the bag tonight for the big trip to utah leaving in less than 48 hours. it came from colorado so there will be pics of it out there im sure. you will see daily pics of the flag in utah. of course it will go to the la quinta, and it will be mounted on the pole there.

you had to be there to know what im talking about. entertainment pole.
SkiCop
Expert

Will you be using the pole?
2slikstix
Expert

Iguess 'bama will post when he gets outa the Blizzard in Colorado. Wish I could Hop a plane with you Bird. We need the hooters girls Paying Homage to the flag
2slikstix
Expert

This is a bump. Only a bump. It is not ment to pad my post count, but only to place at the top, the FLAG. Which is where it should be.

Bummed it will not adorn the SKINC cardboard box Tomm at app, However, it is in UTAH. Post pix here>>>>>>>X<<<<<<< I know that flag has been more places cause I got the PM. Pix say it al!
snowbird
Advanced

the flag has now been to snowbird.

wow the flag is going all over the place. it had a rough day today, but its still in great shape.

boomber flag that thing is. did any1 ever think that the flag would go on this many trips?