The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

The Real Men of SkiNC ride Jackson Hole

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
snowbird
Advanced

you got that right.

birds got the word of the week

boomber.

im just thinking back on this past week, and that time dave spit out his drink. that was epic.

jh roadtrip memory
admin

Im glad the car says no #$#&*$&# on it. Sounds like an awesome day.
snowbird
Advanced

you can thank me and my long lost brother mblacky for that. we rocked it hard in utah till he left, and im keeping it going hard. we aer bout to go relax the legs in the hot tub. its been a boobmer of a week and we still have osme time left. boommber epic. mblacky i have 2 photos of the day for you todya.
snowbird
Advanced

fab 5 was that not a boomber of a day in wyoming????

i thought so....
snowbird
Advanced

true dat. well its about time to go eat sum food, and hit up solitue. there will be many pics and stories tomorrow mornign since i dont leave till 2 and have decided not to go ride tomorrow bc i will only get in 2 hours and then have to rush back and go home with wet stuff. so after today im back on the snow tue night at app if im not working. i dont even know my schedule for this month yet sinc ei have been away fromwork for soo long. but its beeen a boomber of a time. and reality will set back in, but its alright bc ill be talkinga bout this trip until a week before i come back out then ill talk abou tthat trip. then when i return ill be like didnt even come close to the fun we had on the summit. so utah summiteers you all are what skinc is all aobut.

blacky how about u take a look at my pics from yesterday one of those was just for you

my final commment before breakfast. only a select few will get it, but oh well

everybody is somebody at w n ys fill in those other 2 letters....LOL
snowbird
Advanced

blacky make sure you ask about the mexican resturant tonight

it was a blast. i ripped one in front of the table when the waiter or waitress since he was gay was there. it was boomber . ask about stinky spanglish it was aweosme
snowbird
Advanced

i am very tame back home, but get me out on the slopes and i go all out. i went all out all week long, and had a boomber of a week. blacky u missed a boomber of a second half of a week. mark is da man. he can ride open to close like me, w.o a lunch, but we took lunch everday. mark and i took very short ones at jackson in order to get in extra runs. it was well worth the short lunch. powder runs of food. pow runs for us.

birds gonna be back on the snow tue. i coulda gone today but the legs said post on the net since i have an early aftn flight. gotta pack up this computer and get to the port. i was on this thing all week long working on reports 4 u all back home. i have 2400 pics just between myself mark and matt form the week. i will have over 3000 when i get every1 elses.

working on puttin ghtme on cds on the plane.

copies of all pics will be availalble for sale for 30 dollars that will be put into the skinc summit later this month. any1 want a cd just let us know.
SkiCop
Expert

Thirty bucks?
snowbird
Advanced

MBlacky1051 wrote:
You can't stop the bird, but only hope to contain him.

thats right. bird can be a crazy fool. blacky knows that. remember flying J. dang we light that store up. LOL....

every1 knew where it was coming from.

OMG
admin

I can't believe we did that.