The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

The Real Men of SkiNC ride Jackson Hole

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
teledave
Expert

Higher Quality MPEG of the Jackson Video @40MB

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3160896040

took around 8 minutes to load on DSL for me.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
SkiCop
Expert

You've been slacking.
admin

MBlacky1051 wrote:

That was the suburban on the way up.
SkiCop
Expert

A total lack of dedication.
admin

teledave wrote:
When the time the 2AM wake up call rolled around Mr. Stinky and Gresham bailed, when I heard MBlacky in the bathroom chanting to the porcelain god I figured he was done for but he rallied and we were ready to roll.

At 3:15AM the 'Burban rolled out of SLC with myself, MBlacky, 'Bird, Markhpnc, and cbkoontz on our way to Jackson Hole WY. 350'ish miles (around 150 or so on snow covered roads) and 5 hours later we were in the parking lot at Teton Village. The report said they had received 8" of new snow overnight to go along with the 22" they had received over the prior 48 hours. ..........

snowbird
Advanced

for the fab 5 a trip down memory lane for that epic day

me

dave on the bro models

(we cant forget the double super man eject)

joe and dave

mblacky

cb

mark

the burban at 2 am

whose the post king?

and one just for stinky

those who bailed missed their last chance to ride in the

DYNIMATE!!!!!!!!

look at cb rip

bird

still mad we chickened out

special of the day

bird drops for a landing

THE FAB 5 FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW US!!!!!!

then on to the town of jackson

bird blacky and dave

to finish the day we went to the million dollar cowboy bar, and the trip was worth more than a million dollars if you ask me. hands down best trip EVER!

may we never forget the hardest of hardcore from skinc. 2 hours of sleep wake up at 2am pack the car 5 to 6 hours there in the snow. ride all day then drive back through a blizzard and arrive back in slc around 115 amish, only to spend over 2 hours on posting pics and reports to bed around 4 to wake up at 645 to go to alta. hmm good thing we had lots of brews.
snowbird
Advanced

yes it is bo. bringin er on back to the top, bc we had the best trip ever.
jbc28
Expert

I just watched the videos. It looked pretty booomber.
snowbird
Advanced

i do believe i had sausage for supper the night before. am i not correct fellows?

it was the best sausage ever from bohemian brewery. i loaded it up with mustard and yeah u know the rest.